- Bring your happy face!
- Print your e-ticket or show it on your mobile phone.
- Age 18 + (don’t forget your ID).
- Always follow the instructions of our staff, security, parking, and emergency services personnel.
- Always respect other visitors, no (incl. sexual) harassment will be tolerated.
- No pets, fireworks, weapons and sharp or dangerous objects are allowed.
- No drugs are allowed. So all hard drugs, pills, powders, liquids, mushrooms and n2o (nitrous oxide/laughing gas) are forbidden.
- Security will thoroughly search everyone before and during the event.
- If hard drugs are found you will be removed from the festival and might be handed over to the police.
- It’s not allowed to bring food / drinks.
- Selfie sticks, professional photo / film / video / audio equipment are not allowed.
- We have the right to refuse admittance without restitution of entrance fees.
- Access is at your own risk; if you feel uncomfortable or if you want ear protection, go to Main Entrance they will bring you to the first aid.
- It’s forbidden to have commercial activities in and around the festival area, without agreement of the organization.
- Large flags / inflatable objects / Balloons are not allowed.
At the Festival, all found items will be given to our security and stored in a central safe box at the entry. They will kept there until Wednesday and given to the Lauter Unfug management. You can contact Lauter Unfug directly for your Lost & Found:
We scan the Tickets without asking the name.
Contact us firstname.lastname@example.org with all relevant information’s so that we can resend your Ticket.
No, we do not Refund the Tickets. Yes, you can buy Tickets at the Door of the event as well.
Only buy your tickets at our official sales channel: store.lauter-unfug.com
This way you will never pay too much and you make sure your tickets are real. All tickets will be scanned and checked for authenticity at the entrance.
We do not allow people younger than 18 years old.
Doors open 18:00 – 03:00 Friday
Doors open 13:00 – 03:00 Saturday